Filed under: Events
We are so excited to be participating in the Rose City Yarn Crawl this March. If you’ve never attended, it is a four-day event where fiber lovers from all over will have the opportunity to sample 19 different yarn shops in the Portland area! This year there will be 20 fabulous prize baskets, along with 19 Rose City Yarn Crawl patterns, inspired by the beautiful city of Portland, you will be able to collect as you visit each shop!
The Crawl starts Thursday, March 1st and runs through Sunday, March 4th. Check out All About Yarn’s fun and tasty itinerary of events we have scheduled during the Crawl:
- Thursday, March 1st from 6:30pm-8:30pm: Free Wine Tasting, Presented by WineUp Wine Merchants
- Friday, March 2nd from 1pm-3pm: Delicious Chocolate Sampling, presented by Suzanne’s Chocolaterie
- Friday, March 2nd from 6pm-8pm: Game Night, featuring “Last Knitter Standing”
- Saturday, March 3rd from 10am-1pm: Meet Debbie Stone, designer of “The Stitches of My Life,” at her Trunk Show
- Saturday, March 3rd from 2pm-4pm: Complimentary Hand Message and Instruction of Stretching Exercises, featuring the talented Jeanne Zeulke
- Sunday, March 4th from 10am-2om: Learn how to make the perfect scents to enhance your craft time, featuring Scentsy presented by Carlee Bolthouse
Special Store Hours during the Crawl:
Thur & Fri: 10am-9pm
Sat & Sun: 10am-6pm
This is one weekend you won’t want to miss–so mark your calendars and come visit us during this year’s Rose City Yarn Crawl!